Saturday, June 4, 2011

MMPC || You & Your Camera Finalists

Sorry i haven't posted the finalists yet! I've been kinda busy the past couple of days and just haven't gotten around to it :P So voting will last all the way til next Friday! And i'm kinda changing the schedule of things: entries will last from Mon-Fri, then voting will last from Sat-Fri (of the next week) then the winner will be announced along with the finalists of that weeks challenge :)

So here are the finalists of this weeks challenge :)

I really like the focus and the colors on this picture! So cute :)



Kiley from Click and Capture Photography


I like the coloring on this one and the sharpness of the picture :)



Delila from Kountry Gal Photography

I really like the mirror! Really creative :)



Shannah from Photos by Shan

I think this picture is so cute! Love it :)



Sandy from Simply Me Photography

I love how she's in action doing photography in this picture :P


Finalists, you can get your buttons here :)
Thanks so much to everyone else for their wonderful pictures! I really had a hard time choosing :) You can vote for your favorite picture over at the sidebar.

1 comment: