Monday, June 27, 2011

MMPC || BRIGHT

The theme this week is
BRIGHT!

Now this could be bright colors, the bright sun, a bright face, etc.
Be creative!

Here is my entry:


Now i have a new rule..for those of you who don't know, i'm living in Uganda, Africa with my family (most of them :P), and there is at least a 7 hour time difference, and sometimes i can't get the entering thing to end at 1am on Saturday in the States, SO if it's still Friday and the entering thingy is closed you can email your entries to melissa.capturedmoments@gmail.com :)

Rules
-One photo per person/blog please.
-You can link up using your blog or flicker, or anything else.
-The photo needs to be taken by you, and you only.
-All photos need to be appropriate.
-You need to link up to the direct post/photo.
-If there is more then one picture in your post, please specify which photo you are entering.
-Please comment on at least 3 other entries.
-Each photo needs to be linked back to Captured Moments photography or has to have the button in the post.
-Entries need to be linked up by Friday night.
-If it's still Friday there and you'd like to enter and the linky thing is closed, email me your entries at melissa.capturedmoments@gmail.com

Here is the button :)








4 comments:

  1. Dear Melissa, I really love your pic of the flower - the glittering water droplets are beautiful and pink is my fave colour! Brilliant theme this week:) Lots of love and blessings, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    I really love your picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool picture!!! I really do like the theme, I love bright things!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge Melissa!
    It’s a great theme and I love your picture!
    Hugs
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete