Saturday, June 25, 2011

MMPC || Favorite Photo Finalist

So this weeks theme was 'Your Favorite Photo'! and i got a total of..9 entries!! Whoohoo!! Thanks so much to everyone for their wonderful entries! I really enjoyed looking at them :)
So here are the finalist-

Sharla


I love the snow against the blue sky, so beautiful :)



I love the bright colors and the crooked goggles :P




I love the bright colors and the sunlight <3



Shannah @ Photos by Shan..


I just think this is so adorable! Love it ;)



This is just breath taking! I love the silhouette of the building. And i love the colors.
It just shows the beauty of God's creation :)

You can get you finalist buttons HERE

Thanks so much to everyone for their great entries! Be sure to check out the new theme on MONDAY! I can't wait to see everyone's entries :D

2 comments:

  1. WOW Melissa!
    Thank you so much for picking me as one of your top 5!! I’m honored!
    Congratulations to the other top 5s too!!
    Have a blessed day
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ these shots! Great job everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete