Thursday, June 30, 2011

We got kittens!

The other day our house-help, Mama Benna, told us that a carpenter near her home had kittens. So we asked our parents and they said we could get 2 kittens :) On the way home from school yesterday, my dad picked me up on his motorcycle, and we rode over a got 2 precious kittens <3
Now the funny thing is that that guy wasn't there at first, so we started riding off, then we a saw a man running up the street, he stopped us and said "I believe you were looking for me!" so he took us inside is shop and gave us the cats :)
The kids were so surprised when we drove up with them!
I can now say that i've ridden on a motorcycle while holding two kittens (who where scratching me!)

Here our some pictures :)

Ferb (L) and Phineas (R)

Ferb

Phineas

Phineas attacking Ferb!

Ferb looking cute!

Phineas trying to scare me!

Don't you just love Ferb's beautiful blue eyes?


Ok, so Phineas has beautiful eyes, too!

3 comments: