Saturday, June 11, 2011

MMPC || You & your camera winner and Siblings finalists

I'm sorry i didn't post this yesterday! Our power was out all day (which meant no internet) and my computer was dead :(
And i have an announcement: Monday's photo challenge is going to start today (Sunday) because tomorrow my family and I are driving to Kenya (for visa stuff)!

Now the winner of last week's challenge is....
Kiley from Click and Capture Photography!

Congrats!! I love this picture!!
You can get your winner button here :)


Now before I post the finalists i just want to say that it was REALLY hard to choose! All of the entries were wonderful!

Now the finalists for 'Siblings'!


Lori from Davidson Den


I really like this picture! It totally signifies brotherhood :)


Sharla
(Sharla emailed her entry)
I love this picture!! It's so cute! I love how innocent it is <3


Shelia from Simply Me Photography


I love her face! It's so cute!


Shannah from Photos by Shan..


I love how he's helping! So cute <3


Elizabeth from Following the Father


I love the color and the contrast! So precious :)


Finalists, you can get your button here!
You can vote for your favorite at the sidebar --->


No comments:

Post a Comment