Monday, June 20, 2011

MMPC || Your Favorite Photo

This weeks theme is....
YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE!
Now i know how hard it is to pick your favorite picture, so what i did is i narrowed it down to my favorite picture in May/June :)

Here's mine-


This picture was taken at Amazima.
They have the COOLEST playground!
I would have gotten more pictures, but sadly my camera died right after i took this picture :(



Rules
-One photo per person/blog please.
-You can link up using your blog or flicker, or anything else.
-The photo needs to be taken by you, and you only.
-All photos need to be appropriate.
-You need to link up to the direct post/photo.
-If there is more then one picture in your post, please specify which photo you are entering.
-Please comment on at least 3 other entries.
-Each photo needs to be linked back to Captured Moments photography or has to have the button in the post.
-Entries need to be linked up by Friday night.

Here is the button :)








9 comments:

  1. Sorry for your camera! that would have been cool if it had stayed battery good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa
    Thank you for this lovely challenge! I love taking part, even though I’m not very good at taking pictures yet! I love the picture you used for this week!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!!
    Have a lovely day
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. That is terrible. This picture is still great. Which one of your brother do we have on this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Heidi-Mari- Oh you take wonderful pictures! Thanks :)

    @Mercy-I know it was really sad...It's Garrett :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Melissa, my friend Heidi-Mari told me about your blog and said I should take part in your contest because I love photography! I hope you like my photograph - I think yours is very good! Many blessings, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your picture is stunning! Looks great in B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this category! :o) Makes for who knows what to linked up! Lovely photos with alot of variety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Melissa,
    I am using my mom's thing so my name is not Aquilla :P
    My name is Gabi.
    I got to know Heidi-Mari.
    I am nine and live in Cape Town, South Africa.
    When are you gonna do another one of these?
    I love taking photos!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Gabi!
    Thanks so much for the comment :)
    I had a friend who lived in South Africa for a year! That's super cool!
    I'm living in Uganda, Africa.
    Well i'm not going to be able to do one this week...but i'm trying to try and do another one on Monday!
    I can't wait to see you entry :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete