Friday, June 17, 2011

Lovely Blog Award :)



I recently got this lovely award from RACHEL! Thanks so much :D
I would award you with it..but you've been award twice.


You're stranded. On an Island. You have nothing. what do you do?

Freak out! Then try and remember all the Man vs Wild’s that I’ve watched :) And pray..very very hard!


what is your favorite feature: Eyes, feet, nose, etc?

Hm…..If you mean one of my features..i like my hair :) It’s really thick! And I like the color of it, and all of my sisters have red hair, and so I’m proud of my blond <3 But if you’re talking about period..then I like eyes :)


Ponytail or bun?

Ponytail! I wear my hair in a ponytail every day!


Are your ears pierced?

That’s actually a funny story :P I’ve gotten them pierced like 3 times, and each time they got infected, then my sister pierced my cartilage and that got infected too…so piercing my ears never ends well..


What are you scared of?

Spiders!! Spiders all the way! your man.



Short or tall?


Tall..or at least taller than me :)



would you rather be 13 or 30?


Well I’m just fine being 14 :)


Chocolate or roses?

Milk chocolate!! Yummy <3

Bold

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!! How or where do I grab my buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can click on it and download it :)

    ReplyDelete