Sunday, September 11, 2011

MMPC || Sky Finalists

Oh my word! I got 13 entries!!!!! We have a new record!!! Thanks so much everyone!!! And the entries were BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't even pick a top 5! This time instead of having a top 5 we're having a top 6!! So here are the finalist :)

Hannah
I love the colors. And the silhouette of the tree! So pretty :)




Light Trigger (sorry i couldn't find your name)
This is breathtaking! It's so beautiful! I love the colors and the mountains..so pretty!




Tina
I love this! I love the bright blue sky against the green grass! And i love the clouds :)




Emily
This is just beautiful! I love the colors, and the sun behind the clouds. And i love the reflection in the water!




Sarah
This is so pretty! I love the different shades of pick and purple!




Mary Ann
This is so wonderful! I love the clouds and the sunlight! And the ocean! Amazing :)
You can get your finalist buttons here!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Can't wait for the next one!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for choosing my picture! :)
    I have put your meme to my list of Photo Challenges!

    ReplyDelete