Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Friday Foto Edits

This week i've decided to enter Kelly-Marie's Friday Foto Edits challenge!

So here is my before and after :)


BEFORE-



AFTER-

All I did for this picture was use Presets Heaven's B&W beach preset and I turned the exposure down a little bit :)

This picture was taken while we were in Jinja! Our hotel was RIGHT on the Nile! It was SO beautiful! And the restaurant at the hotel was wonderful! We had a beautiful view and it was open air! It was really pretty :)
I'll post more Jinja pictures next week after my blog changes ;)

5 MORE DAYS TILL CAPTURED MOMENTS CHANGES!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanx for entering hun :)
    I love it better in black and white. Glad you had a great holiday x x x
    Can't wait for new look !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Yeah me too :)
    I know me too! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete