Saturday, September 3, 2011

MMPC || August Favorite finalist

Hey everyone! Thanks for the wonderful entries! I really enjoyed looking through all of them :)
Oh and i just wanted to make a quick announcement that we are not going to Gulu just yet, due to sicknesses and visa stuff (please pray that God would work it out that we don't have to leave the country!)

Anyway here are the finalist!


I really love the color of the bird :) So pretty!




I love how crisp this picture is! Wonderful capture :)




This is just SO COOL! I love the sky in the background, and her kicking! Awesome shot :D



This is just breathtaking! So wonderful! It defiantly shows the awesome power of God :D



I love this! I love the colors and the focus! So beautiful! Wonderful job :)

Thanks again everyone :D Finalists, you can get your button here!
And yes, there will be a challenge next week :D

2 comments: