Monday, September 19, 2011

MMPC || Focus

Hey everyone!
How was your weekend?? Mine was really good :) We stayed at our friend's house while the parents were gone over night! And last week we spent 2 days in Jinja! It was so beautiful :D I'll post pictures later in the week.
Quick announcement! Captured Moments will be changing next week!! New name and a new design!! I'm so excited!!!!

So the theme this week is.....
Focus!

Here is my entry-




Rules
-One photo per person please.
-You can link up using your blog or flicker, or anything else.
-The photo needs to be taken by you, and you only.
-All photos need to be appropriate.
-You need to link up to the direct post/photo.
-If there is more then one picture in your post, please specify which photo you are entering.
-Please comment on at least 3 other entries.
-Each photo needs to be linked back to Captured Moments photography or has to have the button in the post.
-Entries need to be linked up by Saturday night.
-If it's still Saturday there and you'd like to enter and the linky thing is closed, email me your entries at melissa.capturedmoments@gmail.com
NEW RULE!
-Since we have limited internet, it would be really helpful if you could re-size you pictures to LESS the 1000kb! Thanks so much :)

Here is the button :)









7 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, can't wait to see your new design and name! Great theme:) Lots of love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is the second to last - the rose one. Valerie

    Ps Did I do everythign right? Let me know on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed my mind as my sister took that picture I think. I out up mine today and it is the flower picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did it work and could you see my picture on my latest post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. my computer went crazy so I will try and link up again:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this should take you to the right one. Do you see a purple flower picture after the bear movies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, How are you doing? I can't wait to see the new design. Love the picture. Hope you are all doing well. Love ya
    ~Mercy

    ReplyDelete