Thursday, September 29, 2011

MMPC || Focus Finalists!

Sorry i'm posting this so late! We were really low on internet (here in Uganda you get a certain amount of internet, like by the gigabit) and so we didn't have enough for me to post this! But now we have enough! So here are the finalists! Oh and did i mention that i got 16 entries?! How awesome!!!! Thanks guys!!!

Mary Kate
I love this picture! The focus is so sharp! It's really amazing!



Mercy
I really like the editing on this! So cool :)



Triss
This is so beautiful! I love the focus and the dew on the grass! Beautiful <3



Lily
I love the bright colors and the focus and i really love the sunlight! Wonderful picture!



Emily Grace
I really love this! I love the bokeh, and the rain!

Thanks everyone for the beautiful pictures! Finalists you can get your buttons here :)
Again i'm really sorry how long it took for me to post this!
Be sure to enter in this weeks challenge! The theme is FALL

No comments:

Post a Comment