Sunday, September 11, 2011

Capture Gratitude 1-5

Every week Mandie posts her Capture Gratitude list. Last week my mom and I decided to begin capturing gratitude. It really makes you look and be thankful for the little things!

For those of you who know, our water has been out for a month. So my dad called the water company and they said that they aren't going to fix the water until the road is fixed next to our home. Now 3 weeks ago a bulldozer came tearing through the road next to our house, it took down trees and totally destroyed the road next to our home, and apparently they broke a water pipe..so until the road is fixed we aren't going to have any water...and from what we've heard, that could be in 2 months OR MORE!
So when my mom and I decided to do capture gratitude, it was really hard for me to be thankful for anything..but i learned that having you water out isn't THAT bad! I mean I wouldn't choose for it to happen, but if it happens i can live with it! I prayed that God would help me keep my eyes open, and look for things to be thankful for.


#1
Rain to fill up our jerry cans!


#2
Our cat sleeping in a funny position :)


#3
Bibles in Luganda to give to Mama Benna <3



#4
Playing in the rain



#5
Fun (FREE) crafts!


Be sure to check out Mandie's capture gratitude!

1 comment:

  1. I love playing in the rain . . . for some reason it is just so fun to get wet like that!

    ReplyDelete