Monday, October 10, 2011

MMPC || Self Portrait

Hello everyone :)
Hope you guys had a good weekend! My weekend has been..catching up on school, reading, and..yup that's pretty much it! Oh and we went our friends house on Saturday :D
So the theme this week is..
SELF PORTRAIT!
Yes, that means a picture of YOU :)
As a photographer I know that I barely have any pictures of myself, so finding a decent picture of me was definitely a mission! But here is my entry-

This is picture of me and Kingy (who is like one of the coolest little kids ever!)


Rules
-One photo per person please.
-You can link up using your blog or flicker, or anything else.
-The photo needs to be taken by you, and you only.
-All photos need to be appropriate.
-You need to link up to the direct post/photo.
-If there is more then one picture in your post, please specify which photo you are entering.
-Please comment on at least 3 other entries.
-Each photo needs to be linked back to Captured Moments photography or has to have the button in the post.
-Entries need to be linked up by Saturday night.
-If it's still Saturday there and you'd like to enter and the linky thing is closed, email me your entries at sillajophotography@gmail.com
-Since we have limited internet, if you're going to email me your entry please re-size you picture to LESS the 500kb! Thanks so much :)

Here is the button :)








No comments:

Post a Comment