Thursday, October 20, 2011

MMPC || Self Portrait Finalist

Hey everybody :)
This week has been an exciting week for me and my family! My little brother's (Garrett) birthday was on Wednesday! And my other little brother's (Nate) is on Saturday! It's the birthday week :D
Last week I only got 4 entries for self portrait, and when i posted the theme my mom said "I bet you're going to get like 10 entries!" Haha good guess mom :)
So here are the top 4!!

LinkSandy
I love the black and white and her little brother in the back :) So cute!



Shannah
I love her beautiful brown eyes! And her smile is wonderful :D



LinkLily
I love the editing and the unfocused lights on the mirror :)




Kelly-Marie
I love this picture!It's so unique! And her eyes are beautiful!

Thanks everyone for entering :)
You can get your finalist button here

Be sure to enter in this weeks challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment