Monday, October 3, 2011

MMPC || Nature

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend :)
This weekend we celebrated my Mom's birthday! I'm so thankful to have such an awesome Mommy <3 I will post pictures later in the week!

This weeks theme from Monday Moments is...
NATURE!
Trees, flowers, mountains, clouds, the sky, anything nature!

Here's my entry-

I took this picture on our trip to Jinja :)
Our hotel was RIGHT on the Nile! And it was beautiful!
I'll post the rest of the pictures later this week also :D


Rules
-One photo per person please.
-You can link up using your blog or flicker, or anything else.
-The photo needs to be taken by you, and you only.
-All photos need to be appropriate.
-You need to link up to the direct post/photo.
-If there is more then one picture in your post, please specify which photo you are entering.
-Please comment on at least 3 other entries.
-Each photo needs to be linked back to Captured Moments photography or has to have the button in the post.
-Entries need to be linked up by Saturday night.
-If it's still Saturday there and you'd like to enter and the linky thing is closed, email me your entries at sillajophotography@gmail.com
-Since we have limited internet, if you're going to email me your entry please re-size you picture to LESS the 500kb! Thanks so much :)

Here is the button :)








6 comments:

  1. I love your entry, Melissa! So beautiful:-) Your new blog design is also great...Lots of love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture Melissa!

    I think I'll try to enter again....Haven't done it in a while. By the looks of it, you don't lack for entries these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you post the fall finalists?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emilie- I'm posting them today :)

    Kelly-Anne- Thanks :D

    Audrey- Thank you! Oh yay :D I know, i've been really excited with how many entries i've gotten lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Do animals count as "Nature"?

    Neighgirl
    By the way awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well i was thinking more along the lines of landscape, but yeah i guess animals are apart of nature :)

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete