Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MMPC || Fall Finalists

Yes! I'm posting this ON TIME! Score :D
I hope everyone has had a good week so far! All i've done this week is caught up on school (i got behind with moving twice in 1 year, plus one of the moves being to a new continent..oh yay.)
So for the finalists-

Emily Grace
I love the focus, and the simpleness :) And i really love the pop of yellow!
So pretty!


Heidi-Mari
I love the bright yellow of the tree! And the sunlight :D
So beautiful!


Mary Ann
I really like the different colors and the random gumball!



Lily
I like the focus and how the edge of the leaf is changing but the rest is still green :)



Emilie
I love the colors and the sharp focus! So beautiful!

Finalists you can get your button HERE

Thanks everyone for the beautiful entries! I really enjoyed looking at them :)
And be sure to enter in this weeks challenge!
The theme is nature

1 comment: