Saturday, October 15, 2011

MMPC || Nature Finalist (AT LAST!)

Wow..i'm REALLY late on posting this! But i have my reasons. First off, on Wednesday we had to drive to Kenya (and we found out the day before that we had to leave the country) and back to get a 90 day visa for all of us (Oh and we drove there and back all in 1 day! We were in the car for a total of 10 hours!!), then on Thursday we went out to eat while my mom met with Amy from Good Shepherd's Fold, and then on Saturday we went to Show Mercy and had our wonderful friends (The Gordons) over!
So i am now FINALLY posting the finalists :D


Carli
I love the lighting and the brightness of the green :)



Shannah
I like the different colors!



Lily
I love the leaves' silhouette <3



Kelly-Marie
I really like the little bits of red everywhere :)



(sorry! It is still Sharla on the poll because they won't let me change it :P)
I like the colors <3

Finalists you can get your button here!

Thanks everyone for the entries!

Oh and be sure to enter in this weeks challenge (I only have 3 entries so far!)
You can enter HERE


2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa
    I hope you had a great week even though it was very busy!
    Great top 5! I love them all, but the last one Sharla's is Kelly-Anne’s photo. It is correctly linked to Kelly-Anne's blog. http://kelly-annesblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/monday-moments-nature.html
    Probably just a little mistake!
    Have a blessed week
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me as a finalist!

    ReplyDelete