Monday, August 1, 2011

MMPC || Words/Letters

Hey everyone! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend :) My weekend was pretty good..until i got the flu :( So i laid in bed all day yesterday.
I just want to make an announcement that my birthday is in 13 days (August 14th)!!! I'm so excited!! I will be turning 15 :)
I'm super sorry that there was no challenge last week, but our power kept turning off and on, and the internet was messing up, but there will be a challenge this week!

So now the theme for this week...
Words/Letters
Now this could mean a sign, book, card, poster/billboard, bottle, anything with letters or words on it :)

Here's my entry!



Rules
-One photo per person please.
-You can link up using your blog or flicker, or anything else.
-The photo needs to be taken by you, and you only.
-All photos need to be appropriate.
-You need to link up to the direct post/photo.
-If there is more then one picture in your post, please specify which photo you are entering.
-Please comment on at least 3 other entries.
-Each photo needs to be linked back to Captured Moments photography or has to have the button in the post.
-Entries need to be linked up by Saturday night.
-If it's still Saturday there and you'd like to enter and the linky thing is closed, email me your entries at melissa.capturedmoments@gmail.com

Here is the button :)









1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa - wonderful theme this week! Thanks so much! Lots of love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete