Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MMPC || Words/Letters Finalists

Whoohoo! We have power! So since we have power here are the finalist :D


Mary Ann
I really love this!


Kelly-Anne
I love the black and white! Super beautiful!



Jessica
I love the flower! And i love how the leaves spill onto the pages :)



Kelly-Marie
I just think this is so cute! Love it <3



Heidi-Mari
I love how to chocolate chips are falling off of the pages! Wonderful :)


Thanks everyone for the beautiful entries!
You can get your finalist button here :)
You can vote for your favorite photo over at the sidebar!

Oh and be sure to check out this weeks challenge! The theme is REFLECTION :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, awesome! Thanks so much :) And congrats to everyone else! Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really were very good entries for words/letters - it was a wonderful theme!! Lots of love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete