Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MMPC || People Finalists!


Hey everyone! Thanks for the awesome entries!
It was really hard to pick the finalists..but here they are :)


Jessica
This is such a beautiful picture! I love the edit :)



Mercy
I LOVE this! She is so pretty!! And i love the black & white :)



Sarah
This is so cute! She is so adorable!




Mary Ann
I really love this! I love the lighting, and the black & white! So pretty!




Shannah
This is so creative! I love it! He's so cute! And the lighting is wonderful :D


Finalists, you can get your button HERE

You can vote for your favorite picture of at the sidebar :)

And be sure to enter in this weeks challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Totally rad!! And congrats to all the other finalists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing, my favourite has definitely got to be the photo of Sarah. ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete