Monday, August 8, 2011

MMPC || Reflection

Hey everyone! I hope y'all had a great weekend! My weekend was full of reading :)
I can't believe it's 6 days until my birthday!! I'm so excited!
Well i'm going to quickly post the theme while we have power, and try to post the finalist!
So for the theme this week....the theme is...
REFLECTION!
A reflection in water, glass, eyes, a clean tiled floor! Whatever you come up with :D

Here's my entry :)



Rules
-One photo per person/blog please.
-You can link up using your blog or flicker, or anything else.
-The photo needs to be taken by you, and you only.
-All photos need to be appropriate.
-You need to link up to the direct post/photo.
-If there is more then one picture in your post, please specify which photo you are entering.
-Please comment on at least 3 other entries.
-Each photo needs to be linked back to Captured Moments photography or has to have the button in the post.
-Entries need to be linked up by Friday night.
-If it's still Friday there and you'd like to enter and the linky thing is closed, email me your entries at melissa.capturedmoments@gmail.com

Here is the button :)










4 comments:

  1. this is a brilliant theme for the week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love your picture! What beautiful lighting and a great reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryle-Thanks so much!

    Kelly-Anne- Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this reflection is very clear!! You have very nice photos!!

    ReplyDelete