Monday, July 18, 2011

MMPC || Something Cute

Hey everyone!! This week has been exciting! We went to our friends house and i had an AWESOME photoshoot with their daughter and Annie (you can see the pictures HERE). And i got 3 new followers!! Whoohoo!
Plus last week i got 12 entries!!!! Thanks guys SO much!!

Now for the theme this week...
SOMETHING CUTE!
Align Center
Here is my entry-

The other day we were watching a movie, and i looked down and saw Phineas watching it with us! So cute!


Rules
-One photo per person/blog please.
-You can link up using your blog or flicker, or anything else.
-The photo needs to be taken by you, and you only.
-All photos need to be appropriate.
-You need to link up to the direct post/photo.
-If there is more then one picture in your post, please specify which photo you are entering.
-Please comment on at least 3 other entries.
-Each photo needs to be linked back to Captured Moments photography or has to have the button in the post.
-Entries need to be linked up by Friday night.
-If it's still Friday there and you'd like to enter and the linky thing is closed, email me your entries at melissa.capturedmoments@gmail.com

Here is the button :)







11 comments:

  1. Aaaah, too cute! I adore kittens! Congrats on thirty two followers!! Hope to enter this weeks challenge!!! Lots of love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :) Cats are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! -- just came across you blog and love it. :O) Actually, I think I may have left a comment on this blog before... I'm not sure.

    Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acacia-Thanks so much!! Just started following you blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it! It definitely shows the curious nature of a cat. Great capture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie!!!
    Just curious as to when you are going to post the finalists? I'm getting worried:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ashlyn!
    Sorry it took me so long! I've been CRAZY busy lately! And out power has been weird :(
    But the finalist are up!

    ReplyDelete