Monday, July 25, 2011

MMPC || Emotion Winner & Something Cute Finalist

Sorry it took me so long to post this! I've super busy lately! On Saturday we went to our NZ friends house, then on Sunday we met a new family and had lunch with them, then on Monday we went to see some of our wonderful friends over in Bombo :D So now here i am posting the winner, and the finalist!
Oh and quick announcement! There is going to be NO challenge this week! Our power has been really weird, and it's been turning off and on at random times (welcome to Uganda :P). And it's Wednesday and we were supposed to start on Monday. So no challenge! But we will have a challenge next week :D

Here is winner of last weeks theme EMOTION!


Congrats!! I really love this picture! His face is just to cute :D

You can get your winner button here!



And now the finalist of this weeks them Something Cute:


I love the boy's face! Totally captures little boy humor :D



I love the cute little guinea pig!!

I really love this picture! So beautiful!



This little girl is so adorable!!



This kitten is SO cute!!


Y'all can get your finalist button here :)

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'm a finalist!!! Well done to Heidi -she had a great pic! Hope you well Melissa...Lots of love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa

    WOW thank you, I'm honored to won again!!! Thank you so much for this photo challenge! I really like to take part in it!
    Love the cute theme photos!!

    I know how it is not having internet and living in Africa!! It’s good to take a break too!

    I would also like to ask you something, the voting poll you have on the side of your blog to vote for the winner out of the top 5, where did you get that gadget? I would like to put something like that on the side of my blog for my baking challenge, but I can’t find it anywhere......! As well as that writing you have at the top of your blog that says: “Be sure to enter this weeks challenge! The theme is Something Cute! You can enter here” and how you put the link in? What kind of gadget is that?
    I hope my questions make sense! Maybe you can e-mail me at blog(at)aboverubies(dot)co(dot)za

    Have a blessed day
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment, Melissa! Your blog's pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete