Sunday, July 3, 2011

MMPC || Bright Finalists

I'm really sorry that i didn't post this on Saturday! I've been really busy! We've had a team over for 2 weeks and they just left yesterday (Sunday), so we had them over at our house on Saturday. Then yesterday we went to a 4th of July celebration! It was really fun!

So here are the finalists for last weeks' challenge (BRIGHT)


Sharla


I really like the brightness of the sun! So beautiful :)


Kelly-Anne

I love the bright faces!



Delila


I love the red and the lights! Definitely bright!



Audrey


I love the bright yellow and the bright sky :)



Nela

Cookies definitely brighten up my day, too! I love this picture :)

You can get your finalist button HERE

Thanks everyone for the wonderful entries! I'll post this weeks theme later today! Be sure to tell your photography friends about it ;P

2 comments: