Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beautiful Girls

Here are the rest of the pictures i took at the Gordon's house!


I really like this one!


Pretending to be sleeping ;)


I love love LOVE this one!


Preparing the models!


A picture in a picture!


Beautiful <3



The Gordons are some of our good friends, who are living in Uganda! The have 6 kids (all our ages!) and have been in Uganda for 6 months. It's been really nice to have another family around! They are a wonderful, wonderful family!
Be sure to check out their blog here :)

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for following my blog! I only need four more followers till my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Your photography is beautiful :)
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics! I like the first one and the second to last one best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the 4th picture. Really unique angle and really beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete