Sunday, May 15, 2011

Precious Annie

The other day i was playing outside with Annie and she was laying in the tall grass in our courtyard. She looked at me through the grass and it was a picture perfect moment! So i took her inside and I made my favorite skirt into a dress for her, and took her outside and had this wonderful photoshoot with her :)

I love her beautiful red hair, the green grass, and i love how flowy her 'dress' is :) I hope you enjoy.


Annie requested to take a picture of her and my camera bag :)


I love this one!


Haha doesn't she look so cute in my skirt :P







This one is my favorite!


I love the way the 'dress' looks in this picture

So which one was your favorite?
And keep your eyes out because tomorrow is the VERY first day of MONDAY MOMENTS (aka my photo challenge) so yup! So be on the look out for it! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the one you said was your favorite! That or the third one!

    ReplyDelete