Monday, May 23, 2011

MMPC || Flowers

I want to thank everyone again for their wonderful entries! They were amazing :)
But i know that everyone wants to see who won this weeks challenge!!
But guess what..there isn't going to be just 1 winner, there was a tie!

The winners are
|
|
V

Katie!

Lori!


Congratulations!! These are both wonderful pictures!! You can get your buttons here :)
Great job!



Now this weeks theme is flowers!

Here is my entry:

Here are the rules :)


Rules
-One photo per person/blog please.
-You can link up using your blog or flickr, or anything else.
-The photo needs to be taken by you, and you only.
-All photos need to be appropriate.
-You need to link up to the direct post/photo.
-If there is more then one picture in your post, please specify which photo you are entering.
-Please comment on at least 3 other entries.
-Each photo needs to be linked back to Captured Moments photography or has to have the button in the post.
-Entries need to be linked up by Thursday night.

Here is the button :)




I can't wait to see your entries!





6 comments:

  1. yay@!: )
    i <3 photo contests!
    If you hurry, Mine ends soon!
    the theme is best friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Ok i'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I'm honored!! I just so happen to have a flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture. I like the light on the flower. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mercy :) I really like your picture too <3

    ReplyDelete