Friday, May 27, 2011

MMPC || Flower Finalists

This week i got 7 entries total! So i actually had to pick a top 5. Which was really hard because all the entries were beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at them :)

The finalists of this weeks challenge is:


Rachel from Rachel Photography

I love these flowers, and the beautiful color :)


I really like how sharp this picture is :)
And i love how simple is it


I love this! It's really pretty :) I love how bright the yellow is!


I love the focus! And the yellow :)


I really like all the flowers and colors :)
So pretty!


Thanks everyone for the wonderful entries! I really enjoyed seeing them!
Be sure and vote for your favorite picture over at the sidebar :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing me in your 5 finalists!!
    infact, I'm having a photos contest, the theme is books! :)
    you should come on over and enter!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On no problem! Your picture is beautiful!
    Yeah i saw that, i'm trying to think of a good picture to take involving books :) But i defiantly want to enter!

    ReplyDelete