Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful A-Z

I'm thankful for...


Annie
(my little sister)

Benji
(my younger brother)



Chocolate, Caramel, & (my) Camera
via & via




Daddy


Elephantsvia


Friends & Fall
via


Garrett
(my little brother)



Home & Harry Potter
via


Ice-cream & Inspirationvia

Pinterest is my key to inspiration!
via




Josh
(my big brother)

Photo credit: Danny Hollenbeck


Kate
(my big sister)
Photo credit: Angel ;)




Laura
(my younger sister)




Mommy
photo credit: Courtney Wrinkle




Nate
(my little brother)

Owlsvia

Peanut Butter Blossoms
via

Quiet Time
via


R
eading
via


Snape
via


Turtles
via


Umbrella
via


V-necks

via


Writing
via


An eXtra minute of Sleep
via


Yarn
via

Zebrasvia




And lastly but most important is my wonderful, awesome, amazing Savior and God, Jesus Christ <3
Without Him I wouldn't be here, and I am more then thankful to have such and awesome God! All of these things on my list will go away, but my Savior will always be holding my hand.

via

2 comments: