Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 7, 8 & 9



Day 7 || Fruit
Yummy pineapple fanta! Now yes we do eat fruit, but of course the one time I needed a picture of it was the one time we didn't have it in the house :(



Day 8 || A Bad Habit
I have a bad habit of getting angry fast and not stopping and listening.
Be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to grow angry.
James 1:19



Day 9 || Someone You Love
I love EVERYONE in my family very dearly! So taking a picture of someone (not someones you love) was a hard task. But I ADORE this picture of Annie! She is going through this phase where she loves 'The Little House on the Prairie' books <3

2 comments:

  1. I really like your second photograph.It's well thought out of & depicted.
    (I guess you like black & whites a lot don't you;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Haha! Yeah I really do :D

    ReplyDelete