Thursday, November 3, 2011

MMPC || Inspired by a Movie or Book Finalists

Hey everyone!
Sorry i'm late (again) on posting the finalists! I think i'm getting sick, so i've not felt up to posting the finalists.
Also i'm trying to catch up on the 30 day challenge!

Now for the finalists :D


Heidi-Mari
Inspired by the chocolate waterfall in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

I love this! The chocolate looks like silk!




Rebecca
Inspired by the parrot from Pirates of the Caribbean!

I love this! The parrot from the movie is one of my favorites :)




Sharla
Inspired by a castle from a fairytale :)

This is beautiful! So magical!




Inspired by the scene where Maria is singing 'The Hill are Alive' from the Sound of Music :)

This is beautiful! I love the bright colors! Wonderful :D

1 comment:

  1. All of the photos are fantastic! I had a hard time even thinking of something that reflected a movie!

    ReplyDelete