Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm shrinking!

Lately I've been inspired by 'The Borrowers'! Growing up I would always pretend that I was a borrower. I would try and make it from upstairs to downstairs, but I couldn't get seen, if I did I would have to start all over :)
Now Annie (my youngest sister) is IN LOVE with the borrowers, she draws pictures of them, writes letters to them (and I reply :) ), I find her sneaking around the house playing borrowers.
So one day I took her outside and we had a borrowers inspired photo shoot :)


This one makes me laugh every time I look at it! It's so cheesy :D!



I really like this one :)




Arrietty meeting the boy :)




This is my most recent one :)


What do you think??
Later this week I'll post a tutorial on how to do it!
Plus it's with a free editing program :D

2 comments: