Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Watoto Babies

A few post ago i told you what we were doing in Uganda, which is volunteering at Watoto Babies' Home Gulu
I can't help but smile each time i walk into the babies' room to wake them up and get their diapers changed. Their faces always light up when we come in and whisper 'Time to get up, sweet babies!'

I thought it was high time y'all saw some pictures of these wonderful little babies <3


Rose and Jacinta
Dorcas
Melissa staring intently at her toy
James looking rather smashing in his outfit!
Sweet Rose <3
Dorcas was rather bored
Nelson has beautiful eyes!
They are so beautiful!
Daniel <3
Happy Nelson
Melissa, Stewert and Vicky
Patrick
While all the other babies where having a blast, Melissa refused to smile :P
I love this little boy!
Sweet Patrick <3
My mom playing and singing with the babies!
Laura playing with the babies
Annie, Alice and Lonah
Adorable Daniel!

4 comments:

  1. Aww...they are extremely adorable!!! =) Seeing these pictures makes me wish I was there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one where Melissa is staring intently at her toy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa,
    Love the pictures of the babies home! It sounds like you are really enjoying being there. I miss you, but it's great to hear from your blog what's going on. Love ya!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete