Friday, September 10, 2010

Rose Garden

So today we went to this beautiful rose garden, it was amazing. I think it was made for photographers :) The had bridges everywhere, and random benches. I loved it! The had these fountains of..undressed people..so that was somewhat awkward..My family would run ahead of me, while i sat in one place, taking 100 pictures, of the same flower, then i'd have to wander the whole garden until i found them again. Then something else would distract me, and i would lose them once more. But i got some great pictures, so i guess it was worth it. Then we went to the library, and we heard this kid behind us say "You're right that IS a big family!" Obviously they haven't met the Duggars yet :P So here are some of the pictures i took, that i was quite happy with.







1 comment: