Saturday, February 12, 2011

Photo of the Week


So our 2nd week here, our water went out. Which means SQUATTY POTTY! So fun! For those of you who don’t know what a squatty potty is, it is pretty much a hole in the ground. So I was going to write a post about that happening for my ‘Photo of the Week’ but then I realized, it didn’t happen this week. Then last night, while I was taking a shower, the water suddenly went off! So I went to tell my mom, and sure enough our water was off. Yay. Which means SQAUTTY POTTY!! Usually the water is out for a week, but we have a reserve tank, so it’s only out for a couple of days (thank the Lord!). But at the school all the have is the oh so wonderful squatty potty. But since the water is out, we can’t boil water, take baths or showers, wash our clothes, or do the dishes. Well we can do some of those things, but we have to use the Jerry Cans (a big jug full of water), but once we empty those, we have to go about 20 minutes from here to refill them, which cost money. Oh yay..this is going to be fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment